Saturday, May 30, 2009

Memorial Day



We had a crazy week for Memorial Day. Jon, Julie, Matthew, and Seth came for a visit. Matthew gave Lily a ride in the red jeep. She had a lot of fun. I think that Matthew had fun driving her for a while.

The next day Lily and I flew to Utah for the Burraston Memorial Day Extravaganza. We went down to the farm and had a family barbecue. It was fun to see the cousins and aunts and uncles. I am the youngest grandchild so there were lots of other children to keep Lily entertained. She did so well. I was worried about her being afraid. But she did awesome with my parents. They think that she is the greatest thing since sliced cheese (and my family likes cheese!!)

It is so fun to go down to Goshen and spend time with my family there are so many good memories. My Grandma collects old cars so we
got pictures of Lily with a few of them.
Here we are in the back of a rumble seat in one of the old Ford. Lily really liked driving the old Ford pick-up truck. I the truck was made between 1910-1919...I think. Anyway it was a wonderful trip and then we flew back to have more fun and adventure with the Jon & Julie Isaacson Co.

Things had calmed down and now we are just enjoying being together and growing our garden. Kevin has an internship for the summer that he enjoys and we have some fun things planned. Hope all is well with you and yours.

3 comments:

DaNette said...

Lily looks just like her dad and is such a DOLL! Glad to hear you are all doing well. Keep us posted.

Matt and Alissa said...

I remember when we went down to Goshen with you. That was a fun trip. Didn't we stop at a diner or something and had scones? Lily is growing up so much! She is so cute. She is walking already? That is amazing. Way to go on surviving finals. Good luck with next year.

Angie said...

WHERE is your new post you promised me a week ago??? ;)