Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Lily




Lily turned 1 on July 13th. She then had a wonderful time destroying the little cake that Kevin and I made for her.



We can't believe she is 1. Wow. She weighed 19lbs 8oz. Her height is 28.5 inches. So she is a little thing but she is running all over the place. Kevin and I really enjoy her.



Here she is with her cake and candle. We made cupcakes for everyone else. We frosted them with pink and yellow frosting and arranged them like flowers.




We had her favorite things to eat for dinner which include: sliced olives, sauteed mushrooms, raw green beans, barbecue chicken, and mac & cheese.
She loved it! I think it was a little weird for everyone else.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting to see that picture of Lily devouring her cake...I'm a little jealous, I have to admit! But I have high hopes for Molly's 3rd birthday. She is becoming quite the sweet tooth, so we'll see. Cute girl you have!

Angie said...

Nice work with the birthday dinner. I like the idea of the cupcakes/flower.